Cash Interfund Balancing (20.11+ only)
This section of the documentation describes the Cash Interfund Balancing feature. The system generates due to/due from entries when transactions are made that cross funds for Payroll, Accounts Payable, and Cash Receipts.
This feature has the following benefits:
- Include vendor name in Batch Accounts Payable list
- Support Batch Accounts Payable Edit List by vendor name
- Easily identify totals for individual funds when multiple funds share a bank account
- Easily identify which vendors are being paid
- Control the timeframe of Accounts Payable transactions