The eFinancePlus Purchasing Card Interface is designed to enable school districts and municipalities to administer credit card use among their employees. The system allows designated employees to:
- Create purchasing card (PCard) records.
- Assign employees to PCards as cardholders and administrators.
- Set up a format for importing reconciliation files from your PCard provider.
- Enter receipts from PCard transactions.
- Reconcile transactions with or without receipt entry.
- Encumber amounts in the eFinancePlus Fund Accounting System.
- Associate amounts with existing purchase orders.
- Post transactions to Fund Accounting's Batch Accounts Payable option.
The Purchasing Card Interface will be referred to by its informal name, the PCard System. Similarly, the credit cards used by your employees will be referred to as PCards.