Request Credit Transfer
If enabled for your district, you can request that credit for a course completed elsewhere be added to your transcript. Follow these steps.
- Select Transfer Credit from the main menu.
- Select My Requests from the menu on the left.
- Select New Request to create your credit request.
Select the appropriate Approval for your request. Typically, the name of the approval should indicate the correct approval process for credit requests.
- Review the Approval description if it has been included. If this Approval workflow is not the correct type for your credit request, navigate back to the previous page to select the correct Approval.
Complete the credit request form, noting that all the fields marked with an asterisk are required fields. Then click Submit for Pre-Approval.
- Optionally, enter a note, then select Okay. Notes you enter will appear in the history for this credit request.
Once the request is sent, the status will depend on its current approval state. Statuses include:
- Approved: The credit request has been successfully approved and will show on your transcript.
- Pending: The credit request is awaiting approval and will not show on your transcript.
- Pending Pre-Approval: The credit request is in the process of being approved and will not show on your transcript.
- Denied: The credit request has been denied. See the approver's notes for more information on the denial.
Revise a Denied Request
- Select the Credit Request Event Title or select the action menu and select View.
- Review the reasons for the request denial under History.
- Make any necessary edits and changes. Then click Re-Submit For Credit Approval.
The request will once again appear as pending.