Proctor Test via Test Editor
Once a test window has been defined, use the test editor to release the test for OLA and download scan sheets.
- Select Tests > Test Center from the main navigation menu.
- Search to display the desired test.
- Click the Test Title to open the Edit Test page.
- Click the Administration tab.
- Click Proctoring.
The full student population displays based on the test settings for course type and grade level. All students are selected by default.
- If the test has multiple sections, choose a section from the drop-down list. You must release each section independently for a multi-section test.
- Determine the student population for test administration. To narrow the list of students for selection, you have multiple options:
- Use saved filters or student filters.
- Choose a class from the drop-down list.
- Type in the search field to locate a specific student.
- Select all students listed or select individual students.
- Choose from the actions to administer the test. The buttons available depend on the administration options enabled for this test window.
- Blank Answer Sheet - Download a blank answer sheet (without a student name).
- Preslugged Sheets - Download preslugged answer sheets for all selected students.
- Release - Choose this to provide access to the test via OLA for every student selected.
- Unrelease - Choose this to remove access to the test via OLA for every student selected.