Use this report to generate a list students and a comprehensive health data summary for each student.
Run the Health Report
- On the start page, choose the school for which you want to run the report.
- Under Reports in the main menu, choose System Reports.
- On the System tab, click Health Info Report.
Enter information as needed:
To save any or all values for the next time you run the report, do one of the following:
- Choose Save All from the pop-up menu. Note all checkboxes on the far right appear selected.
- Select the checkbox on the far right of the value you want to save.
Upon submitting, selected values will be saved.
By default, Clear All is selected.
Indicate the schools for which you want to run the report by selecting the appropriate option:
- Current School Only
Students to Include
Indicate which students you want to run the report for by choosing one of the following options from the pop-up menu:
- The selected [x] students only to run the report for students in the current selection enrolled in the specified date range
- All students to run the report for all students in the current school enrolled in the specified date range
Output Type Indicate the format in which you want the report generated by choosing the appropriate option.
- Select one of the following options:
- Run Now
If Schedule is selected, enter information as needed:
Field Description Start Date Enter the date you want to run the report. Start Time Enter the time you want to run the report. Run Once Select this option to run report only once. Repeat
- Select this option to schedule how often you want to run the report.
- Enter the repeat cycle options for Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly.
- Enter end date range options for Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly.
Click View once the report is completed.
Note: Click Refresh to update the status of the report.
The report appears. Thoroughly review it to verify that the formatting and content are correct. If the report provides the data you need and is formatted properly, print it from this page or save it to another application. For more information, see Run, Print, and Save Reports.