Run the Scoresheet report to generate a spreadsheet-style summary of student grade and assignment data. You can use this report to view final grades for all reporting terms and assignments that are within a specific date range, for all students.
- From the main navigation menu, choose Reports, then Scoresheet Report.
- Under Criteria, enter a report title.
Optionally, select Groups.
- If you created a Custom Class Name, select Use Custom Class Name to add it to the report output.
- Choose a Student Field.
- Under Sort Options, choose from the Students list. The Gradebook Preference defaults to the selection you made on the Display Settings page.
- Choose from the Data.
- Click Students. Select Include Dropped Students to include dropped students on the report.
- If you want to run the report for a subset of students, select Add/Remove Students and use the filter to locate specific students. Clear the selections next to the students you want to exclude from the report.
- Click Format, then enter a Top Note and Bottom Note.
Select Run Report.