Standards Grades Report
Run the Standards Grades report to generate a spreadsheet-style summary for standards grades in your sections. You can review standards grades for all reporting terms and assignments within a specific date range for all students.
- From the main navigation menu, choose Reports, then Standards Grades Report.
- On the Criteria tab, enter a report title.
Optionally, select Groups.
- If you created a Custom Class Name, select Use Custom Class Name to add it to the report output.
- Choose a Student Field.
Under Sort Options, choose the Layout, Students, and Assignments. The Gradebook Preference defaults to the selection you made on the Display Settings page.
Select the Standards Field and Reporting Terms.
- Click Students. Optionally, select Include Dropped Students.
- If you want to run the report for a subset of students, select Add/Remove Students and use the filter to locate specific students. Clear the selections next to students you want to exclude them from the report.
- Click Format, then enter a Top Note and Bottom Note.
Click Run Report.