Creating Assessment Teams (AMP)
On this page
Creating Managed Assessment Teams
If you have permission to administer managed assessments, you can create groups of instructors to collaborate and design managed assessments by adding them as members of managed Assessment Teams. To access your team, click AMP in the navigation header and select Assessment Teams from the drop-down menu.
To create a new Assessment Team:
- Click AMP at the top of the page.
- Select Assessment Teams.
- Click the (+) icon to add a new Team.
- Enter a name and description for your team.
- Click Create to complete.
You are designated as its administrator when you create an Assessment Team. Team administrators can add and remove members, and make other members team administrators.
Add Members to your Assessment Team:
- Move your pointer over the team’s name in the Assessment Teams panel.
- From the team's name, click the down-facing arrow.
- Select Add Members.
- Search the names of the instructors you want to add and select each member’s name.
- Click Add Members to complete.
Members now see this team in the Assessment Teams panel by clicking AMP on the navigation header and selecting Assessment Teams.
Once you have added faculty members to a team, your team can begin to collectively build assessments, question banks, and rubrics.
All team members create folders and resources. Anyone who wants to review the members of the team or the contents of the resources must also be a Team Member or have the system-level permission to Administer managed assessments. Contact your System Administrator with any questions.
Add a Co-Admin to your Assessment Team:
Team Admins also add a co-admin to your team. Only Assessment Team Administrators can add/edit members of the team and distribute Managed Assessments to course sections across the organization.
- Move your pointer over the team’s name.
- Click the down-facing arrow.
- Select Edit Members.
- Click the gear icon from the member who you want to make co-admin.
- Select Make Admin.
- Click Confirm to complete.