Course Materials: Files/Links
Add Files or Links
To add a File or Link:
- Click the Add Materials drop-down menu and select Add File/Link/External Tool.
- To add a file:
- Click File.
Click Attach Files and browse the file(s) to add. To select multiple files, hold down the Shift or Ctrl key as you choose files.
- To add a link:
- Click Link.
- Enter a URL or embed code.
- Enter a title for your link.
- From Options, you can:
- Click Align Course Objectives to align the file or link to learning objectives.
- Click Published to Students to display the file or link to your students.
- Click Copy to Courses to copy the file or link to a different course. Edit the new version of the file without altering the original.
- Click Add to complete.
When you add a link, click the Open in Schoology icon (default setting) to open the linked webpage in an iframe within the course.To view the link in a new window, click on the same icon to change the setting, or click on the Open icon.
After you add a link to a course, click the gear icon and select Edit to change its URL or title, or any of the Advanced features described in step 4 above.