The following procedures are performed by the Unified Classroom parent user to create the PowerSchool ID, then link students to the account:
Create PowerSchool ID
When creating PowerSchool IDs, parents must already have a PowerSchool Parent Portal account set up. Parents cannot use access IDs and access passwords to create their PowerSchool IDs.
- In a web browser, enter your PowerSchool Student and Parent portal URL.
- On the Student and Parent Sign In page, click Parent Sign In.
- On the Welcome to Unified Classroom page, click Create an Account here.
- On the Set Up Your New PowerSchool ID page, enter the required information and click Create PowerSchool ID.
- On the That was easy! You're all set. page, note your PowerSchool ID and Sign In URL. You will need this information to sign in to Unified Classroom in the future.
Sign In to Unified Classroom
- Click Continue to Unified Classroom Sign In.
- On the Welcome to Unified Classroom page, enter your username and password and then click Sign In.
If you already have a username and password in your district's PowerSchool Parent Portal and have linked students to your account, skip to Link Account.
- On the Welcome to Unified Classroom page, click I Have a Student Access Code.
- Enter the student's name, access code, and password. The access code and access password is provided by your school. You may have received it via email or mail.
- Do one of the following:
- Click Add Another Student and enter the student's name, access code, and password.
- Click Continue to proceed to the Unified Classroom Dashboard.
- Note the students you added to your account appear in the Student Selector.
- On the Welcome to Unified Classroom page, click I Have a Username and Password in My District's PowerSchool Parent Portal.
- On the Sign In To Link Your Account page, enter your existing username and password and then click Sign In.
- On the Unified Classroom Dashboard, note your students appear in the Student Selector.