Navigating Unified Classroom
The Home page appears when you sign in to Unified Classroom.
Across the top of each page is the toolbar. It appears at the top of the Dashboard, and is common to every page in Unified Classroom.
Unified Classroom logo - Click the Unified Classroom logo to return to the Dashboard page.
Student/Class Selector - Choose the student, and class or group to work with. You can also choose the year and reporting term from this menu.
Term Selector - Choose the reporting term you want to work with.
Help - Click to view the online help.
Search - Click to enter text to locate specific information in Unified Classroom.
- Click the arrow next to the Student/Class Selector at the top of the page.
- Click the arrow next to a student name to switch to a different student.
- Click the arrow next to the school year to change the class context.
- Click the arrow next to the term to change the class context.
- Click on a class to view your student's work in that class.
Click your name on the bottom of the Navigation menu to open the user menu.