You can create an account for the PowerSchool Mobile App by directly going to the Create Parent Account page in your district’s PowerSchool public portal. Before you start, you will need your student’s Access ID and Access Password to create your account.
- Open your web browser.
- Enter https://<DISTRICTSERVER>/public/create_multi_student_account.html.
- Press ENTER or RETURN.
- On the Create Parent Account page, enter in your first, last name, email, desired username (use your email address), and password.
- Scroll down to the "Link Students to Account" section.
- For each student, enter the Student Name, Access ID, Access Password, and Relationship.
- Once you have entered all your students and their access information, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Enter.
A confirmation message on the PowerSchool public portal appears. You can now use the username and password you chose in Step 4 above in the PowerSchool Mobile App.