If your district has Sign In With Google enabled, you can use your Google account and password to create your PowerSchool ID.
- Open a web browser, enter your PowerSchool Student and Parent portal URL.
- On the Student and Parent Sign In page, click click Student Sign In.
- On the Welcome to PowerSchool page, click Create PowerSchool ID.
- On the PowerSchool ID Creation page, enter your existing PowerSchool Student and Parent portal username and password.
- Click Next.
- On the Welcome to the Unified Classroom PowerSchool ID page, click Continue.
- On the Set Up Your New PowerSchool ID page, click Sign In With Google.
- If you are currently signed in to Google, skip to Step 9.
- If you are not currently signed in to Google, follow the Google prompts to select the account you want to create a Unified Classroom account with.
Note: An error message appears if the Google account you selected is already associated with a PowerSchool ID.
- Note your PowerSchool ID and Sign In URL. You will need this information to sign in to Unified Classroom in the future.
- Click Continue to Unified Classroom.