View/Edit Your Profile
- Click Profile.
- View/edit your personal information, including the SIS Username.
Note: To change your Google Username or Microsoft Username, contact your Unified Classroom administrator.
Set Your Language Preference
Choose you preferred language for Unified Classroom.
- On the Profile page, choose the language from the drop-down menu.
- Click Save.
View/Reset Notification Email
Parents can change the notification email address in Unified Classroom.
The notification email listed is used by Unified Classroom for the following:
- Activity Feed post emails sent by the teacher.
- Activity Feed emails combined in a weekly email digest sent each Thursday.
- Messages posted by the teacher on the Chat page that you have not responded to within a set interval.
- On the Profile page, click the link that appears under the Subscribe to Weekly Digest checkbox to go to the Account Preference page in the student information system (SIS) student and parent portal.
- Update your Account Email in the SIS.
- Click Save.
Verify Your Email Address for Activity Feed Posts
This procedure must be completed for parent and student accounts.
On the user profile page, selecting the Subscribe to Weekly Digest checkbox does the following:
- Verifies your email address.
- Initiates your account to receive Activity Feed emails. You receive Activity Post emails when the teacher chooses the option to send the post as an immediate email message.
- Subscribes your email to receive the weekly digest of all Activity Feed posts made by the teacher in Unified Classroom.
You must enable this feature in your user profile before you will receive any emails from Activity Feed posts.
- On the Profile page, select the Subscribe to Weekly Digest checkbox.
- Click Save.
Your email address is now verified. You will receive the weekly digest of all posts the teacher makes to the Activity Feed.
If you do not want to receive the weekly digest, deselect the checkbox, and click Save.
Recover Your SIS Password
- On the Profile page, click the reset link under the SIS Username field.
On the Recover Account Sign In Information page, enter your username (if needed) and email address.
Click Enter. An email will be sent to you with instructions for resetting your password.
Once you have received the email, open the email and follow the directions provided.
Change Your Unified Classroom Password
- On the Profile page, click Change Password.
Note: You cannot change your password when using Google or Microsoft to sign in.
- Follow the on screen instructions.
View/Edit Your Settings
- Click Settings.
- Under PowerSchool, click My Settings to manage your PowerSchool account information. For more information, see the PowerSchool online help.
- Under Learning, click My Account to to manage your PowerSchool Learning account and notification information.
- Click on your name in the lower left corner.
- Select Sign Out.