If you have created classes manually in PowerSchool Learning, you can merge the class with another class that has been imported in to Unified Classroom. This allows you to create a single class with all of your content, and maintain the relationship with your organization's import so the current roster and all future changes will be reflected in your class.
- On the Unified Classroom navigation menu, select Quick Links.
- Under the Learning section, click Learning My Classes.
- Click the Active tab to view classes that have been made active.
- Click the Manage Class drop-down menu next to the manually created class.
- Choose Merge from the menu.
- On the Merge Classes dialog, select the imported class and click Merge.