Create Your PowerSchool ID Using Google
- In a web browser, enter your PowerTeacher portal URL.
- On the Welcome to PowerSchool page, click Create PowerSchool ID.
- On the Teacher Sign In screen, enter your existing PowerTeacher portal username and password, and then click Sign In.
- On the Welcome to the Unified Classroom PowerSchool ID page, click Continue.
- On the Set Up Your New PowerSchool ID page, click Sign In With Google.
- If you are currently signed in to Google, skip to Step 8.
- If you are not currently signed in to Google, follow the Google prompts to access the account you want to use to create your PowerSchool ID.
- Note your PowerSchool ID and Sign In URL. You will need this information to sign in to Unified Classroom in the future.
- Click Continue to Unified Classroom.