Final Grade Status
As you prepare for report cards, you can easily communicate the status of your final grade verification process with your PowerSchool administrator. The administrator can view a report of the status of all final grades verification for the school. The report includes any comments you enter in the verification dialog.
- Choose the class from the Class Selector.
- Choose the reporting term from the Term Selector.
- On the bottom of the Traditional Grades, Standards Grades, or Comment Verification pages, click Final Grade Status.
- In the dialog, select (term) Final Grades are Complete checkbox, and enter any comments in the field.
- If you are not ready to verify the final grades for the class, leave the checkbox blank, and enter comments for the administrator in the Comment field. You may want to include information on when you will have the final grades verified.
- Click Save.
A green checkmark appears in the Final Grade Status button to indicate that the final grades are complete.