Navigate to the Student Detail from the Students page. Hover over a student photo or name, then select View.
- Click the arrows on each side of a student photo to navigate to a different student.
- Click Send Message to send a message to the student in Unified Classroom.
- Switch the class or the term using the class selector or term selector. Click Show or Hide Dropped if students have dropped a class.
Class Overview Area
View this area for at-a-glance attendance and assignment information. Click the caret to show or hide the additional information.
Recent Assignments Area
View this area for recent assignment information. Check the Flags column for missing or late assignments.
- Click View All.
- Click Edit Scores to change an assignment score.
- Select a cell on the Scoresheet to view the assignment summary information and the Score Inspector. Changed scores are highlighted.
- Click Save.
- If standards are associated with the assignment, select the Standards score to view the Assignment Standards Detail.
Standards Progress Area
The Standards Progress displays the student’s standards grades for each standard assessed, organized by reporting term. Compare the grades the student received in each term to assess their progress.
Assignment Standards Grades
- Click the arrow next to a standard to view assignments associated with the standard. The grade listed beside each assignment is the standards grade.
- Choose an assignment to view the assignment details. If necessary, edit grades from the Standards Progress area.
Click Assignments to view recent assignments for the student.
- Select an assignment to review the student's performance or submitted online work.
- Click Edit Scores to change the assignment grade, recalculate final grades, or transfer scores (if applicable). Learn more about the assignment workflow.
Click Quick Links tab to view additional student pages enabled by your SIS and the District settings.
Use this area to access your full case management system from Unified Classroom without losing student context. You can edit and create documents using the features of Special Programs.
Create a Document
- Select a Document Type.
- Click Create to sign in to Special Programs and create a new document.
View or Edit a Document
Select from the filter options to locate a document.
- Select a document.
- Click the row to open the document quick view.
Click the ellipsis, then choose whether to view the associated document in Unified Classroom or Special Programs.